24 august 2010

How to be a Successful Evil Overlord

"Being an Evil Overlord seems to be a good career choice. It pays well, there are all sorts of perks and you can set your own hours. However every Evil Overlord I've read about in books or seen in movies invariably gets overthrown and destroyed in the end. I've noticed that no matter whether they are barbarian lords, deranged wizards, mad scientists, or alien invaders, they always seem to make the same basic mistakes every single time. With that in mind, allow me to present..."

1. My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell in my dungeon.

2. The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragon of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

3. When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought, I'll shoot him and then say "No."

4. After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.

5. I will hire a fashion designer to create original uniforms for my Legion of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them look like Nazi stormtroopers, Roman foot soldiers, or savage Mongol hordes. All were eventually defeated and I want my troops to have a more positive mind-set.

6. I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion.

7. I will be neither chivalrous nor sporting. If I have an unstoppable super-weapon, I will use it early and as often as possible instead of keeping it in reserve.

8. My main computers will have their own special operating system that will be completely incompatible with standard IBM and Macintosh powerbooks.

9. If the beautiful princess that I capture says "I'll never marry you! Never, do you hear me, NEVER!!!", I will say "Oh well" and kill her.

10. When arresting prisoners, my guards will not allow them to stop and grab a useless trinket of purely sentimental value.

Mai multe (adica inca 90) gasiti aici.

6 comments:

metafizicx spunea...

ce cute

Unknown spunea...

punctul 3 e tare:))

dmd. spunea...

Incantat de cunostinta,te astept si pe dmd-suflet.Sa fii iubita.

Unknown spunea...

Buna ziua, dorim sa va facem o propunere comerciala! Daca sunteti interesat trimiteti un e-mail la office@falvorotarybids.ro.

Oprea Paul Mihail spunea...

Nu ai ce face .Te-ai plictisit pe net > Nu sti ce sa faci ca sa pierzi timpul mai repede Inainte de a iesi afara cu prieteni .Atunci intra si fati niste bani de buzunar pe http://www.mytesterjobs.com/user/index/ref/394682 .Inscriere gratuita

Anonim spunea...

Daca esti interesat de link-exchange astept un mail pentru detalii

Trimiteți un comentariu